Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lambs but no lambs
I didn't realise it had been so long since I updated the blog. On 24 July Fluffy had twin boys, this was a Friday. I was away for two days and on Monday morning they were no where to be seen (being here would probably not have made any difference). They were very small and they may have died and probably a fox took them. I have seen Bobby in action so I'm sure he would have looked after them if they were alive. Then yesterday Spotty Nose had a very small boy lamb and today again he was no where to be seen. Again he was very small and weak. I know it is part of nature but it's sad all the same. I am pretty sure there are no more pregnant ewes. So I guess it's time to start thinking about shearing. I have included two photos of the lambs that didn't make it.

No comments: